If you don’t want to chat someone in Google allo, you can easily block by using Google allo blocking feature.
When you block someone.
- You won’t receive messages from the number you blocked in a one-on-one chat with them.
- You can’t add the user you blocked to any groups. Nor can the user you blocked add you to any groups.
- Other user can still add the user you blocked to group chats that you’re both in the groups.
How To Block someone in a one-to-one chat
- Click to open Allo.
- Tap the conversation with the user you want to block.
- In the upper right of the page, click the profile icon > Chat details > Block
- Now click to block to confirm you want to block the user.
How to See blocked contacts?
You can see all your blocked contacts by clicking on the menu options.
- Open Allo.
- Tap Menu (icon) > Blocked contacts list.
How to unblock contacts
- Click to Open Allo.
- Tap Menu (icon) > Blocked contacts.
Next to the contact to unblock button, Click Unblock
Read More At: Gmail Customer Service