Set up your vacation reply
- Sign in Gmail.
- In the top right corner of the Email page, click Settings (gear icon) > Settings.
- Click to Scroll down to the “Vacation responder” tab.
- Now select “Vacation responder on” tab.
- Click to fill in the date range, subject, and email message.
- Under your email, check the box if you only want your email contacts to see your vacation reply.
- At the bottom of the email page, click Save Changes button.
Note: If you have created an email signature, it will be shown at the bottom of your vacation response text.
How To Turn off your vacation reply
When your vacation reply feature is on, you’ll see a banner across the top of your Gmail inbox that shows the subject line of your vacation response.
If you want to turn off your vacation response, click End now button.
Read More At: Gmail Customer Service